FLIR IR Camera Player
FLIR IR Camera Player is a PC-based remote control and viewer that you can use with infrared cameras from FLIR Systems.
You can perform the following with FLIR IR Camera Player:
- Record a video stream from the camera.
- Save a frame from the video stream as a snapshot image (*.bmp).
- Autofocus, focus far, and focus near.
- Autoadjust the camera image.
- Freeze the camera image.
- Save a camera image in the camera.
- Change color palette.
- Add an image description and a text comment to an image.
You can connect a camera in the following ways:
Download FLIR IR Camera Player
Please fill out the form below to download FLIR IR Camera Player.